Let’s enjoy some whale sightings on their migrating season with these two different cruises on Sydney Harbour from 23 May to 28 October 2020!
This great Sydney combo offers a flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Harbour Explorer pass allowing you to visit up to 10 famous harbour precincts, plus join an afternoon Whale Watching Cruise and see Humpbacks and the occasional Southern Right playing outside Sydney Heads during migration.
We had an amazing season last year, and this season is set to outshine previous years! Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with tail slapping, breaches, and even a close-up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to experience the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration.
WHALE WATCHING EXPLORER CRUISE
23 May – 28 October 2020
Depart Circular Quay Wharf No.6 or Darling Harbour Pier 26
Cruise times: 1:30 pm, return approx. 4:15 pm
– 2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
– Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise
– See Humpback Whales during the annual migration
– Expert commentary and a highly skilled whale watching crew
– Over 95% whale sighting success
– 2-Day validity commences from the date of the Whale Watching Cruise
– Whale Guarantee – see a whale or cruise again for FREE*
2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
– Flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass
– 8 famous stops including
– Live guided commentary on selected routes
Whale Watching Explorer Ticket Prices 2020
Limited availability; Child (4-15 years)
- 2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer
- Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise
- Disembarking Circular Quay (4.15pm)
- 2-Day validity commences from the date of the Whale Watching Cruise
• Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise departing from Circular Quay at 1.30pm, returning Circular Quay 4.15pm
• See Humpback Whales during the annual migration
• Expert commentary and a highly skilled whale watching crew
• Over 95% whale sighting success
• Whale Guarantee – see a whale or cruise again for FREE*
• All-weather lounge
• Cruise with Humpback & Southern Right Whales from Sydney
• Open water cruise through the entrance of Sydney Harbour with commentary, two decks, open-air viewing
2-Day Hop On Hop Off Harbour Explorer:
- Flexible Hop On Hop Off 2-Day Pass
- 8 famous stops including
– Circular Quay
– Darling Harbour
– Taronga Zoo
– Watsons Bay
– Luna Park
– Shark Island
- Live guided commentary on selected routes
What to bring:
This is an open water cruise and you will experience sea motion.
We recommend you eat lightly before and during the cruise.
Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise.
Please dress according to the weather -it will often feel colder at sea.
Smoking is not permitted on board.
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted