Join us during Whale Watching season as we marvel at these incredible creatures frolicking and swimming in the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean. Whale watching off Sydney Heads is an exhilarating adventure, an awe inspiring treat that you will remember forever! The southern hemisphere humpback migration is estimated to be approx.. 30,000 whales this year, with an average increase of 11% per year, quite amazing considering these magnificent creatures were nearly hunted to the point of extinction 40 years ago.
WHALE WATCHING BBQ LUNCH CRUISE
Cruising on selected dates:
from 14th May -14th November 2021
Location & Time
Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay
12:15 pm – 4:15 pm
The boat departs from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, Sydney. The pontoon is located outside the restaurant called Searock Grill restaurant.
4-hour whale watching cruise
Informative commentary on whales
Buffet BBQ lunch on-board
Whale Watching 2021
|CONCESSION:||$75 (student Id or Australian Seniors Card|
|CHILDREN (5 – 14 years):||$55|
|INFANTS (4 y/o and under):||$25|
We’ll match your $25 Dine and Discover voucher with another $25. So you’ll only pay $49pp
• 4-hour whale-watching cruise from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay, along Sydney Harbour, out through Sydney Heads and return
• Informative commentary on whales, their migration patterns and behaviour including a number of interesting facts and statistics
• BBQ buffet lunch on board. Vegetarian and specific dietary requirements can be catered for with sufficient notice.
• Vessel the “Jerry Bailey” capable of carrying 180 pax with the number limited to 95 pax on whale watching tours to ensure everyone has a good vantage point. Fully qualified crew on board.
• Comfortable vessel with multiple outside viewing areas, indoor lounge area and licensed bar for beverages (extra charge)
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise will be cancelled in the event of extreme weather conditions. Passengers will be notified of cancellations on or before the day of departure.
Some passengers may experience seasickness as this is an offshore cruise. If you are likely experience seasickness consult your local pharmacy for options prior to departure. Note most seasickness medication must be taken 1-2 hours before departure.
Special dietary requirements will not be accommodated.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
Tickets are non-refundable