Enjoy this combined cruise & attraction package! Cruise to Taronga Zoo aboard a Rocket Ferry, spend the morning exploring Taronga Zoo, then venture outside Sydney Harbour for an afternoon Whale Watching cruise during the annual migration.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to experience the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration!
TARONGA ZOO & WHALE WATCHING CRUISE
23 May – 28 October 2020
Rocket Ferry to Taronga Zoo:
Depart Circular Quay Wharf No.6 – 9.20am, 10.05am or 10.25am or
Depart Darling Harbour Pier 26 – 9.00am, 9:45am or 10.00am
Whale Watching Cruise
Depart: Taronga Zoo Wharf – 1.40pm
Disembark: Circular Quay – 4.15pm
– Cruise to Taronga Zoo from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour
– Taronga Zoo entry & Sky Safari cable car
– Afternoon whale watching cruise
– See Humpbacks & the occasional Southern Right whale
– Whale sighting guaranteed or cruise again for FREE*
– Cruise commentary
Taronga Zoo & Whale Watching Cruise Ticket Prices 2020
Limited availability; Child (4-15 years)
• Rocket ferry to Taronga Zoo from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour departing approx. every 30 minutes from 9.00am
• Taronga Zoo entry & Sky Safari cable car
• Afternoon Whale Watching Cruise departing from Taronga Zoo at 1.40pm, returning Circular Quay 4.15pm
• See Humpback Whales during the annual migration
• Expert commentary and a highly skilled whale watching crew
• Over 95% whale sighting success
• Whale Guarantee – see a whale or cruise again for FREE*
All travel must be completed on the same day
What to bring:
This is an open water cruise and you will experience sea motion.
We recommend you eat lightly before and during the cruise.
Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise.
Please dress according to the weather -it will often feel colder at sea.
Smoking is not permitted on board.
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted