SYDNEYSIDER is a 60′ luxury motor yacht on Sydney Harbour and accommodates up to 50 guests. The huge deck areas are made for entertaining and maximise views; with ample seating and daybeds to soak up the sun on the front deck with a chef’s barbecue and shade at the rear.
Be surprised, the vessel is gigantic below deck. The two lounge areas below are beautifully designed for maximum comfort accentuated by a huge sunroof in the main saloon. She’s always beautifully clean and ship-shape. The Captain and crew are professional, helpful, friendly and fun to ensure a stress-free event and a wonderful time for all.
Max capacity: 50 passengers
COVID Safe – 32 passengers
Huge all-round viewing decks
2 vast and luxurious party saloons
Large open sunroof
2 modern bathrooms
Bose & Fusion PA sound system with individually controlled areas
4 interior TVs incl. Smart TV in the rear party saloon
2 microphone systems, deck and interior
Canopies ready for unexpected weather
STANDARD CHARTER RATES
January to December
4 hour charter $2,600
Additional hours: $650 per hour
Includes skipper and 1 deckhand.
Crewing – $250 (additional hour $62,50/hr)
Wharf fee $50 per visit
Kitchen Amenity option — $100
Sydneysider to supply plates, cutlery, cups, glasses, utensils, serviettes and platters.
Eskies with Ice — $80
Sydneysider to supply ice, in 3 large coolers ready for your drinks.
Please note for BYO charters — The client is responsible for cooking and serving their own food and must provide disposable cups, plates, cutlery, utensils, serviettes OR choose the Kitchen Amenity option — $100. BYO food must be substantial; the vessel will not leave the wharf without food, unless organised prior that no food is required.
Please note for BYO drinks charters — Client must provide ample ice for their drinks, OR choose the Eskies with Ice option — $80. You and your guests are responsible for stacking your drinks into ice chests, collapsing empty boxes for recycling with crew assistance. As a licensed vessel the crew will have the discretion to stop the supply of alcohol to guests intoxicated and unruly.
Note: Public Holidays incur a 20% surcharge on the total charter fee
SPECIAL HARBOUR EVENTS
Whole Vessel – $4,000 BYO for up to 40 guests* (guest numbers to be confirmed)
BYO Food and Drinks
Sydney Harbour comes alive with non-stop entertainment on the water, in the sky and around the foreshore. Why not book the Sydneysider for your family and friends?
Departure 10.15am King Street Wharf 9, return at 3.30pm
|10:15am||Sydneysider guests board|
|10:40am||HMAS Canberra Circular Quay|
|11:55am||21 Gun Salute Kirribilli|
|12:05pm||Tug and Yacht Ballet|
|12:30pm||Red Berets/Russian Roulettes Aerial Display|
|12:30pm||Travel to anchorage for lunch and swimming|
|12:45pm||Australia Day Harbour Parade|
|1:00pm||Tall Ships Race|
|2:00pm||Red Berets Army Parachute Display|
|3:30pm||Sydneysider guests depart|
- Kitchen Amenity Option
- Eskies with Ice Option
- Bottled water for free
The HOST to deliver the majority of your beverages or packaged food/chips the day before at Drummoyne, with BYO food delivered fresh by you and your guests on the day at King Street.
Departure 10.15am sharp at King Street 9 — a pre-booked wharf. Alternatives such as Double Bay are not suitable, and will shorten your Australia Day charter time by 1 hour which is significant.
NEW YEARS EVE
Sydneysider New Year’s Eve 2021
Whole Vessel Hire – $20,000 for up to 40 guests*
- 5:00pm December 31, 2020 to 1:30am January 1, 2021
- Large open decks provide everyone on board with unparalleled views
- Experience an unforgettable evening with the world’s best fireworks up-close
- Pick-up and Drop off Location: King Street Wharf 9
- Anchor Location: next to the Harbour Bridge, hence early departure
- Guest numbers to be confirmed*
- Some Beverages
- Sparkling champagne, soft drink, juice, mixers, bottled water
- Chicken tikka on cucumber with raita
- Peeled prawns with lime & tequila mayonnaise
- Platters of cheese, crudités, breads and water crackers served with hommus, sweet potato & roasted cashew and other dips
- All Kitchen Amenities
- Eskies with Ice
- Host to BYO Beer, Wine and Spirits — Must be delivered to Drummoyne Boat Ramp pontoon at 8.00am sharp early that day
- Host to BYO Catering for Main and Dessert — Must delivered fresh by you and your guests on the day 5.00pm sharp King Street Wharf 9
MENU FOR DAY OR NIGHT CHARTERS – $33 PER PERSON
- Sweet potato & roasted cashew dip, hommus, crudités, array of breads and water crackers
BBQ off the grill — choose only 2;
- Wagyu beef skewers with smoky BBQ dipping sauce
- Chicken skewers with spicy peanut or tzatziki dipping sauce
- Lamb Backstrap skewers with mint jus
- Fresh coleslaw, with tangy dressing
- Mesclun salad with cucumber, red onion and heirloom tomatoes
- Flatbreads and rolls
- Traditional accompaniments
- Chocolate chip cookies and assorted sweet treats
ADDED ITEMS – $3 PER PERSON
Selection of popular items to add to your menu
- Chicken tikka on cucumber with mint and raita
- Peeled prawns with lime & tequila mayonnaise
BBQ off the grill;
- Vegan Platters of seasoned baked vegetables
- BBQ beef sausages served with caramelised onion and fresh bread rolls
- Seasonal fruit platter & yoghurt dip
Can we cater for vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, halal or any other menu?
Yes, please let us know if there are any dietary requirements or special requests at the time of your booking and a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to your cruise.
Can we bring our own food and drinks on board?
Yes. However, you are going on a sensational harbour cruise so why not let us take care of everything for you, or contact us to arrange something to suit your taste and budget.
|Beer (local, imported, craft)||$8.00|
|White wine, sparkling, rose||$8.00|
|Soft drinks and juice||$3.50|
Can we buy a Bar package?
Yes, SYDNEYSIDER is a licenced vessel. We have a great selection local, imported and craft beers, sparkling wines and Prosecco, quality spirits and mixers served at the Deck Bar already on ice, please choose your preferred option:
- Consumption Bar — Total drinks consumed, counted at the end of the event and paid for by the host/s.
- Pre-Paid Bar Tab — A pre-paid set amount paid by the host/s, and a tab is run serving only what you instruct us to, you may also add to that amount as the cruise progresses.
- Cash Bar — Where everyone buys their own beverages paid for by Card or Cash.
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
We do offer BYO catering on some vessels. Charges may apply. Please ask us to quote on suitable vessels for your event.
Soft soled non-marking shoes only. No stilettos
No sparklers, party poppers or any other item that is physically attached to, or could damage the vessel
Bond required for all events
18th Birthdays, Bucks and Hens parties subject to owners authorisation