Nothing beats a day on the water, unless it is a day on the water surrounded by good friends. XTsea can host up to 30 people for your event on glorious Sydney Harbour. Be it a relaxing laze in the sun taking in the sights, a romantic twilight cruise past the Opera House with wine and cheese, or a riotous barbeque with plenty of the frothy stuff, XTsea is perfect for everything.
Capacity – 30 passengers
Spacious all weather saloon and aft cockpit
3 cabins sleeping up to 8 passengers
APRIL – SEPTEMBER
Monday to Thursday
4 hours: $1,400
Additional Hours: $350
Friday to Sunday
4 hours: $2,000
Additional Hours: $500
4 hours: $2,000
Additional Hours: $500
BYO FEE: $100 flat fee
Includes: plates, cutlery, serving bowls and dishes, esky, and rubbish removal.
WHARF FEE: $50 per visit
Travel time surcharge may apply to wharves outside of Sydney CBD
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: 20% surcharge on total charter cost
PLATTERS – caters for 8-10 people (if only having platters select 3-4 options based on 30 passengers)
- Grazing table – Including a combination of cured meats, olives, pate, sundried tomatoes, peppers with cream cheese filling, dips, bread and crackers. $90
- Premium Antipasto – chef prepared. $110
- Premium Arabic breads, dips and vegetable sticks. $60
- A selection of cheeses with gourmet crackers, dried fruit and/or seasonal fruit. $70
- Chicken, salad and bread rolls $65
- Premium meat – chicken, beef, lamb souvlaki. $85
- Wraps – meat and vegetarian options available from $50
- Subway Sub Platter – meat and vegetarian options available $60
- Premium sandwiches – various fillings on white bread cut into triangles. $55
- Seafood – tiger prawns, oysters, smoked salmon and lemon wedges $110
- Sushi – small (40 pieces @ $45), medium (50 pieces @$55) and large (60 pieces @ $65) available
- Fruit pieces – seasonal fruit in bite sized pieces $40
- Dessert – an assortment of decadent treats. $50
- Premium desserts – an assortment of mini desserts such as lemon meringue, brownies, friands and macarons. $60
Cash or Consumption Bar
Beverages on Consumption, Bar Tab or Cash Bar
Your choice of 1 white wine, 1 red wine, 2 beers, soft drinks and spirits (if required). Beverages can be purchased on a cash basis or you can run a bar tab to be settled by credit card at the end of the charter.
For all cash and consumption bar options a charge for waitstaff will apply.
Bar Wait Staff
$200 per wait staff
1-25pax – 1 x wait staff required
26-50pax – 2 x wait staff required
51-75pax – 3 x wait staff required
76-100pax – 4 x wait staff required
Consumption bar price lists provided on request
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
Yes available see notes below
You’ll be wanting something to provide to your guests on your yacht charter. We have a 110 litre ice-chest on board for your use, as well as tubs for overflow in case you are catering for a crowd. We can provide ice for you at $5 a bag or you can bring it yourself. You may want to drop off food and drink to us before your charter, and if this is convenient it may save you hassle at the pickup.
If you’re having alcohol, we will require you to have a reasonable amount of food on hand as well. We will be out on the water and the only options to deal with guests who overindulge is for them to be picked up by an expensive water taxi or for XTsea to return to a wharf to put them ashore. Having food will moderate the consumption of alcohol.
PLATES, CUTLERY AND GLASSES
We have plates and cutlery on board, so please do not bring any with you. Plastic or paper items can easily find their way into the water which is why we use solid items. We have a number of wine glasses, however if you are serving other drinks from bottles rather than cans/bottles then we have a limited number of tumblers.
Please note that XTsea is straw-responsible. Being on the water, any carelessly discarded plastic straws go straight into our waterways where they have an immediate impact on the environment, so use of plastic straws onboard is not permitted. If you have a genuine requirement, we have a number of stainless-steel straws available on request.