Dine on Sydney Harbour and experience all the colour of autumn/spring sunsets, winter twilight or the endless days of summer on the 5pm Sunset Dinner Cruise. Start your evening with a glass of sparkling wine and a mezze plate to share, followed a choice of mains and desserts, with wine and beer included.
SUNSET DINNER CRUISE
King Street Wharf No. 1 – Darling Harbour
Departure: 5.00pm Disembark: 6.30pm
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2*
- Contemporary Australian dining – shared mezze plate plus a choice of mains & desserts
- Reserved seating
- Million dollar views
- Standard bar package
TICKET PRICES (adults only cruise)
|CHILDREN (4-15 y/o):||$69|
Window Seating: $19pp
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
Starlight Dinner 3 Course Menu
Shared Mezze Plate a chefs selection of small bites
- Tasmanian grilled Salmon Fillet accompanied by seasonal vegetables, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
- Kale Stuffed Chicken Breast with fresh beans, Dutch carrots and chicken jus
- Tian of Mediterranean Vegetables with olive polenta and tomato salsa (V-GF
- Orange Flourless Cake orange indulgence served with butterscotch sauce (GF)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake layers of chocolate sponge, raspberry confit chocolate, finished with
dark chocolate glaze and raspberry gel.
STANDARD BAR PACKAGE SELECTION
Tyrrell’s Moore’s Creek
Tyrrell’s Moore’s Creek
Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
Toohey’s New Draught
Hahn Premium Light
Soft drinks and fruit juices
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted