STARLIGHT DINNER CRUISE
King Street Wharf No. 1 – Darling Harbour
Departure: 7.30pm Disembark: 10pm or 11pm (Saturdays & Fri Nov-March)
Circular Quay Wharf No.6
Departure: 7.00pm Disembark: 9.30pm or 10.30pm (Saturdays & Fri Nov-March)
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2*
- 3-course Contemporary Australian dining
- Reserved seating
- Million dollar views
TICKET PRICES (adults only cruise)
|CHILDREN (4-15 y/o):||$69|
Window Seating: $25pp
Standard Bar Package: $29pp
Premium Bar Package: $39pp
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
Starlight Dinner 3 Course Menu
- Quinoa and pumpkin salad, with seasonal greens, roasted pine nuts and citrus infused dressing (V)
- Australian smoked salmon, shaved fennel, dill, capers with black caviar dressing (GF)
- Tasmanian grilled salmon fillet, accompanied by dutch carrots and asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
- Chicken kale, marinated chicken breast, kale stuffing with blended herbs and onion served with chicken jus
- Ravioloni pasta, filled with spinach and ricotta, salsa napolitana with grana padano cheese (V)
- Warm vegetable timbale with kumera, quinoa, sun dried tomatoes, cranberries, chickpeas and pumpkin seeds served with infused lime and dijon mustard (V, GF)
Chocolate roche with raspberry coulis (GF)
Coconut mousse, smooth coconut cream mousse on sponge base toppedwith toasted coconut
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted