Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the light displays, skip the crowds and experience the festival on a boat!
1.5 hour charter aboard a Seawind 1050 with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host.
An Italian inspired antipasto spread with bread rolls + 1 cold non-alcoholic beverage will
be provided (availability on cruises may vary).
Passengers can choose to BYO alcoholic beverages. No corkage fees apply.
Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf, Millers Point NSW 2000.
The Vivid Sydney Festival runs from 25 May to 16 June 2018.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
INTIMATE BYO VIVID CRUISE
An intimate cruising experience with maximum passenger numbers of 30
See the highlights of the Vivid Sydney Festival and enjoy amazing views
Indoor and outdoor viewing areas
Enjoy the water and skip the crowds
VIVID SPECIAL CRUISES
Operating 25 May to 16 June 2018
$39 per adult
$29 per child (0-12 years)
Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
The Departure Point
A location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at Wilson Parking Barangaroo for a flat rate. The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, 2 key destinations which feature the Vivid light display.
VIVID SYDNEY CRUISE SCHEDULE 2018
• Sunday 27th May – 7:30pm-9:00pm; 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Tuesday 29th May – 8pm-9:30pm
• Wednesday 30th May – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Friday 1st June – 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Saturday 2nd June – 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Sunday 3rd June – 7:30pm-9:00pm; 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Tuesday 5th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Wednesday 6th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 7th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Friday 8th June – 5:45pm-7:15pm; 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Saturday 9th June – 5:45pm-7:15pm
• Sunday 10th June – 7:30pm-9:00pm; 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Monday 11th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm (public holiday)
• Tuesday 12th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Wednesday 13th June – 8pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 14th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8pm-9:30pm
• Friday 15th June – 5:45pm-7:15pm; 7:30pm-9:00pm; 9:15pm-10:45pm
• Saturday 16th June – 9:15pm-10:45pm
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
There is some light catering and 1 drink included in your ticket. You may BYO additional food and drinks (eskie space is limited)