Enjoy a 3-hour dinner cruise with panoramic 360 views of Sydney Harbour in an adult only environment. On-board the chef will freshly prepare your 3 course menu with pre-dinner canapes and served with a choice of beer, wine, sparking and soft drinks whilst you enjoy the splendor of Sydney Harbour at night.
PANORAMIC DINNER CRUISE
King Street Wharf 5
- 3-hour glass boat dinner cruise (boarding time included)
- 4 canapés served on the Sky Deck with drinks (1st hour)
- 3-course seated and served deluxe menu
- Individual reserved tables with waiter service
- Premium beverages for the duration of the cruise
|ADULTS: $195 (specials available on selected dates)|
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
- No large tour groups are booked on this cruise
(Served as canapés roving on Mezzanine/Top Deck. Canapés for Vegetarian guests are served to the table)
Huon Valley Smoked Salmon Tartlets
Golden-Fried King Prawns + Szechuan Salt & Pepper
(Served to the table to share/as individual)
Butterflied West Australian Prawns + Sliced Roasted Kangaroo + Contemporary Caesar
Steamed Scallop Dumplings + Snow Pea Tendrils + Aged Mirin
Roasted Breast Duck + Blackberries + Golden Raisins
Tenderloin (Premium Australian Beef) + Mushroom Medley
(Only for Vegetarians)(served to the table to share/as individual dishes)* Canapes for Vegetarian guests served at the table
Heirloom Tomato Salad + Virgin Olive Oil
Haloumi + Broad Beans + Roasted Garlic + Capers
Mushroom & Vegetable Dumplings + Snow Pea Tendrils + Aged Mirin
Beetroot Ravioli + Pinenuts + Raisins + Beurre Blanc
Roasted Kipfler Potatoes
Radicchio Salad with Green Olives & Parmesan
(Shared between two guests)
Deconstructed Chef’s Dessert Extravaganza
BEERS – Choice of any of the beers from the list
James Squire 150 Lashes
Coopers Premium Light
A selection of Australian sparkling wine and Moscato (pink sparkling) of restaurant quality
A selection of two Australian white and two Australian red wines of restaurant quality
San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES – Choice of any soft drinks or juices from the list
Fruit juices (orange, apple, pineapple, grapefruit)
Soft drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, solo, ginger ale, lemonade)
*Indicative beverage list only. Items may be subject to change
*This Cruise strictly adheres to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines. This is not an unlimited beverage package. We request our guests to drink responsibly, enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation and consistent with the concept of the cruise. You will be refused service by our crew on board at their absolute discretion if you do not comply with any reasonable request consistent with the NSW liquor license regulations and our house policy
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Not permitted on this cruise
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted