Nevaeh’s ticketed cruise runs from 7pm to 1am and departs from Thames Wharf, Balmain on the night of New Year’s Eve. The vessel will take up position in a suitable location with prime views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and spectacular firework display.
Gourment BBQ to be cooked on board for all. Passengers can choose to BYO alcoholic beverages or additional food. No corkage fees apply.
NYE on Sydney Harbour is perfect to experience with a group of friends or to bring along the whole family and enjoy breathtaking views of Sydney and the spectacular Sydney fireworks.
NEVAEH – NYE
New Year’s Eve 2019
Thames Wharf, Balmain
Vessel features include:
33’ foot (10.5 metres)
Large internal cabin
Front bow area with nets
iPod dock with internal and external speakers (AUX / Bluetooth connectivity)
Large onboard gas BBQ
Two large eskies with ice (BYO drinks)
Onboard safety equipment
TICKETED CRUISE 2019 (BYO ALCOHOL)
|CHILDREN: (0-12 years)||$400|
Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the vessel is not exceeded.
6-hour intimate harbour cruise on board Nevaeh commencing at 7:00 pm (maximum passenger numbers of 30)
Spectacular views of the harbour fireworks at 9 pm and midnight
Highly trained and professional skipper and crew
Pick up and drop off at Thames Street Wharf, Balmain
Use of all vessel features
Food and beverages included:
• Food – Gourmet Harbour BBQ including cheese board, selection of gourmet sausages, chicken skewers, premium steaks, sliced onions, potato salad, garden salad, fresh prawns and oysters, fresh bread rolls, fresh fruit platter and a selection of desserts
• Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package including soft drink, juice and water. All other beverages BYO
Option to BYO additional food and drinks. No corkage fees apply
A great NYE option at an affordable price point for smaller group bookings
Terms and Conditions
• All tickets are non-refundable and your ticket cannot be guaranteed until full payment has been made.
• Cruise times include boarding time and disembarkment.
• Please arrive at the pickup location 20 minutes before departure time.
• Always obey the safety instructions given by the skipper or other crew members.
• Only exit or board the boat once the skipper has advised it is safe to do so.
• If you are under the age of 18 or under any disability you must be accompanied by a parent or another adult person who is responsible for you during the charter.
• It is the responsibility of the parent/adult person to supervise children under 15 at all times.
• If the operator deems the weather conditions unsafe, your cruise will be cancelled and a refund will be offered. The cruise will proceed in all other weather conditions.
• Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the vessel is not exceeded.
Gourmet Harbour BBQ including cheese board, selection of gourmet sausages,
chicken skewers, premium steaks, sliced onions, potato salad, garden salad, fresh
prawns and oysters, fresh bread rolls, fresh fruit platter and a selection of desserts
Passengers with special dietary requirements are permitted to BYO food
Soft drink* and water to be provided. *(Availability on cruises may vary).
Option to BYO alcoholic beverages or additional food. No corkage fees apply.