MV Neptune is one of Sydney’s most popular BYO boats. It is known as the easy charter boat because everything is simple when you book her.
No complicated fees or charges, very flexible easy going crew, and excellent value for money.
Neptune is a no fuss boat to hire for all kinds of Sydney Harbour party cruises including hens and bucks parties, birthday parties, and Christmas functions.
She boasts numerous features including a folding back canopy and a new swim platform for easy access on and off the boat or for having a splash in Sydney Harbour on a sunny afternoon.
Neptune has a BBQ on board and catering can be provided by the boat, or you can bring your own for a very cost effective cruise of up to 30 guests.
Enjoy a relaxed BYO charter on Sydney Harbour. Neptune boat offers great interior and exterior space with a back deck to relax with your closest friends.
Cocktail Dining – 30 passengers
Casual Buffet – 13 passengers
Formal Dining – 8 passengers
BBQ available for use
BYO food and beverages
Plasma TV available – BYO generator required or available from $110
Built in esky
Swim platform & ladder for easy access in and out of the water
iPod Compatible Sound System
STANDARD CHARTER RATES
February to October
4-hour charter $1,600
Additional hours: $400 per hour
November to January
4-hour charter $1,800
Additional hours: $450 per hour
Optional BYO pack $100
Includes ice, eskies, cups, plates, cutlery, napkins, utensils, condiments, garbage disposal and washing up.
Wharf fees – $50 per stop
SPECIAL HARBOUR EVENTS
Public Holidays, Boxing Day and Australia Day
4-hour charter $2,200
Additional hours $550 per hour
Christmas Day – $POA
Optional BYO pack – $100
Ice, eskies, plastic cups, plastic wine glasses, plastic champagne flutes, plastic plates, cutlery, napkins, platters, utensils, condiments, garbage disposal and washing up.
Wharf fees – $50 per stop
Note: 25% surcharge will occur in all food and beverages
VIVID CHARTER SPECIAL
Vivid Special – 25 May to 16 June 2018
Up to 30 passengers
Departing 6pm and 8pm
Thursday to Sunday through Vivid
Full BYO Food and Beverage
BYO pack can be purchased for $100 and includes all cups, crockery, cutlery and ice.
This rate is subject to change
NEW YEARS EVE
New Year’s Eve 2018 – $13,500
Up to 30 passengers
BYO food and beverages
Pick up and drop off TBC
Optional BYO pack $100
Includes ice, eskies, plastic cups, plastic wine glasses, plastic champagne flutes, plastic plates, cutlery, napkins, platters, utensils, condiments, garbage disposal and washing up
Catering can be provided at additional cost & beverage delivery available
All menus are freshly prepared by a chef on-board. Tailored options are available on request
Neptune BBQ Menu
Minimum 15 passengers for all catering menus
Sausage Sizzle – $12 per person
Sausage Sizzle with BBQ Chicken – $25 per person
Chicken, Prawns and Gourmet Sausages – $35 per person
8 items from selection A or B – $49pp (8 pieces pp)
9 items from selection A or B – $54pp (9 pieces pp)
10 items from selection A or B – $59pp (10 pieces pp)
Substantial Canapes and Fork Food Selection
Premium” 1 from “Roving Food” selection and 7 x selection A or B – $60pp
Deluxe : 1 from “Roving Food” selection and 8 x Selection A or B – 65pp
Ultimate: 2 from “Roving Food” selection and 7 x Selection A or B – $70pp
Premium selection (A)
- Buffalo Mozzarella, Cherry Tomato, Olive and Basil Skewer [GF]
- Mushroom Arancini with Minted Yoghurt (Note: can be made using gluten free breadcrumbs)
- Chorizo and Saffron Arancini with Spicy Tomato Relish (Note: can be made using gluten free breadcrumbs)
- Sautéed Leek, Marinated Feta and Dijon Tartlet
- Cocktail Egg and Prosciutto Cup (GF)
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Assorted Californian Sushi Rolls (GF)
- Mini Gourmet Beef Pie
- Mini Beef Sausage Roll
- Cocktail House Made Sausage Rolls of Pork, Fennel and Pistachio
- Cocktail House Made Sausage Rolls of Walnut, Vegetable and Caraway Seeds
- Whipped Smoked Salmon Mousse Tart
- Individual Mini Frittata of Pumpkin, Spinach and Parmesan (GF)
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin, Pesto and Pine Nut Tartlet
- Caramelised Onion Tart with Persian Feta
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll of Cucumber, Carrot, Lettuce and Sweet Chilli (GF)
- Thai Style Fish Cake (Note: can be made using gluten free breadcrumbs)
- Smoked Chicken and Avocado Tartlet
- Marinated Chicken Skewer (GF) Satay Sauce or Red Curry Sauce
- Pimento and Whipped Goat Cheese Cucumber Cup [GF]
Deluxe selection (B)
- Roasted Beetroot, Goats Cheese and Candied Walnut Tartlet
- Smoked Salmon and Pimento Roulade (GF)
- Lamb Kofta with Coriander Yoghurt (GF)
- Quinoa Nori Roll of Beef and Shiitake Mushroom (GF)
- Quinoa Nori Roll of Teriyaki Chicken and Shallot (GF)
- Quinoa Nori Roll of Roasted Capsicum, Fried Eggplant and Avocado (GF)
- Peking Duck Pancake with Hoisin Sauce (OR can be a Rice Paper Roll to be gluten free)
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll of Chicken, Asian Herbs and Bean Sprouts (GF)
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll of Prawn, Coriander, Peanut and Vermicelli (GF)
- Tartlet of Tiger Prawn with White Sesame Seeds
- Smoked Salmon and Citrus Avocado Tartlet
- Rare Thai Beef Tartlet
- Thai Prawn Fritter with Hot and Sour Sauce
- Tart of Seared Lamb Fillet, Pumpkin and Red Chilli Jam
- Pork Belly Bite with Macerated Cranberry and Apple Balsamic (GF)
- Mini Cheeseburger with Tomato
- Mini Lamb Burger with Pimento and Persian Feta
- Micro Wagyu Beef Burger with Gruyere and Onion Jam
- Mini Chermoula Spiced Chicken Burger with Grilled Eggplant and Roast Capsicum Salsa
- Slider of Grilled Haloumi, Pesto, Roast Tomato and Eggplant
- Mini Hot Dog with Mustard and Ketchup
- Cocktail Chilli Dog of Pork Chipolata, Cheese, Spicy Tomato Relish and Jalapenos
“Roving Noodle Box Meals” – [fork food] (16oz)
- Tender Braised Lamb Shank with Potato Puree and Rosemary Jus [GF]
- Massaman Beef Curry and Jasmine Rice [GF]
- Roasted Beef Medallions, Sautéed Potato, Bacon, Spinach and Tomato Salsa [GF]
- Chicken Satay on Jasmine Rice with Asian Vegetables [GF]
- Penne Bolognaise
- Chicken Tikka Masala on Basmati Rice [GF]
- Stir-Fried Hokkien Noodles with Chinese Chicken and Greens
- Stir-Fried Hokkien Noodles with Asian Vegetables
- Penne Rigate and Forest Mushrooms, Scented with Truffle Oil
- Roasted Mustard Pork with Spiced Apple Chutney [GF]
- Chicken Breast Pieces with Sautéed Bacon and Rosemary Potatoes [GF]
- Marsala Lamb Curry with Spinach, Almonds and Saffron Rice [GF]
- Mushroom Medley Risotto with Feta and Spinach [GF]
- Thai Styled Fried Rice with Tiger Prawns [GF]
- Chicken Tikka Masala on Jasmine Rice [GF]
- Chicken Breast Fillet and Pesto Penne
- Penne with Pumpkin, Spinach, Thyme and Ricotta
- Rare Thai Beef Salad with Peanuts [GF]
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Prosciutto and Goat’s Cheese Salad with Baby Beetroot and Candied Walnuts [GF]
- Quinoa Salad with Chickpeas, Kumera, Capsicum, Goat’s Cheese and Lime [GF]
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Salad [GF]
- Tandoori Marinated Chicken Salad [GF]
Cheese and Fruit Platter
Three Premium Cheeses and Seasonal Fruit and Lavosh $3.50 per Person
- Tiramisu Cups $5.20ea
- Mini Chocolate Éclairs $6.60ea
- Trifle Cups $6.30ea
- Mini Lemon Curd Tartlets $4.20ea
- Mini Portuguese Tartlet $3.20ea
- Assorted Mini Slices (e.g. Caramel Slice, Gluten Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Pecan Slice, Cherry Ripe) $3.50ea
- White and Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (GF) $3.20ea
- Mini Cheesecakes (GF) $8.30ea
- Mini Berry and Lychee Skewers $3.90ea
We have a range of team-building activities, entertainment and theming options to give your cruise that extra WOW and keep your guests talking long after the event:
DJ – Creating just the right atmosphere with the right music is what your professional cruise DJ does best. They are expert at helping with the formalities, organizing activities, even playing just the right songs for every moment, or you can even choose your own before the cruise. And remember, you can always bring your favourite songs on CD or IPod, that you want your DJ to play. Karaoke/ DJ options also available.
Jukebox Hire – The perfect solution for functions where you don’t need a mobile DJ Choose from thousands of songs carefully compiled in to easy select categories or play your own. Enjoy brilliant digital fidelity and just like a nightclub, every Jukebox comes with special effect dancing lighting
Karaoke/ Jukebox– Grab the mike and get the guests involved with a wide range of popular backing tracks and the lyrics displayed full screen. Every Karaoke/Jukebox comes with two high quality mikes that can be used for speeches and Karaoke.
Live Music – The right style of music an make an event. We work with a number of highly experienced performing artists offering an extensive repertoire of music and styles: Jazz, Classical, Rock & Roll, Pop, Retro, Dance, Modern, Easy Listening, Latin, Reggae, Soca, Calypso, Soul.
Brazilian Dance Show – This exciting show is colourful, dynamic and highly energetic, with an international line-up of acclaimed dancers. The costumes are glamorous and in the best tradition of Brazilian carnival audience participation is welcomed, which ensures a memorable event for your guests. Features of the show include as selection of the following: Samba, Lambada, Capoeira, Afro-Brazilian, Salsa, Mambo, Batucada drums and Carnival parade.
Laser Clay Shooting – This popular team-building and client networking activity is a variation on the traditional sport of Clay Pigeon Shooting using with laser equipment that can detect hits on specially modified reflective ‘floating’ clays. Teams enter a play off with the winner of each team entering a final elimination round. Trophies are awarded the best shooters. Duration 1-2 hours depending on group size.
Floating Casino – No luxury boat is complete without is own James Bond, Monte Carlo or Wild West style cruising casino, run with professional croupiers and chips and play money (even with your company logo if you want). Hold your own competition, you may even discover some card sharks in the organisation. Games available include Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, and more.
Close Up Magic – Roaming magic is mind-boggling magic entertainment just inches from your face and a great ice-breaker for any style of event.
A close up magician with cunning sleight of hand will and astonish even your most cynical guests and draw guests into conversation and have them talking about your event long after they disembark.
Murder Mystery – Dying for a great team-building activity, then a “Who dun it” Murder Mystery could provide the right clues solve your problem. This is a fun activity gets everyone involved.
We’ll take care of everything as we provide a detective to conduct the investigation, theme and prizes
Mastermind Trivia – A mastermind trivia cruise is a relaxing and fun team-building or networking activity. Run by an experienced host, the mastermind quiz runs for approximately two hours and includes some interactive games, audio round and other novelty questions such as Who am I?. The quiz can also be tailored with some questions relating workplace or business goals.
Clairvoyance – A professional clairvoyant adds magic to any party. After all, no-one can resist the opportunity to have their fortune told. On-board, your guests will be enthralled by a broad range of psychic readings from tarot to tea leaves, clairvoyance to crystal ball.
Caricaturist – Put your guests in the picture at your next event with a Caricaturist/Entertainer – great the “ice breaker”, no matter what the occasion – be it Corporate or Social. Our caricaturist brings loads of energy and humour to any event, as well give your staff or guests something to remember; a souvenir of the occasion that they can take home and remember for a long time afterwards. Weddings, Anniversaries, 21st Birthdays, Christmas parties, etc.
Pamper Package – Complementing the relaxing cruise environment on-board your luxury yacht, staff and clients can really unwind with a short relaxing seated massage. This 15 minute relaxation massage focuses on areas such as back, neck, scalp & shoulder. Guest remain fully clothed – What better way to pamper staff and clients
CONTACT US to get a quote for your cruise with an entertainment or team-building package: 02 8315 2838
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
We do offer BYO catering on some vessels. Charges may apply. Please ask us to quote on suitable vessels for your event.