Cruise on Magistic Two, Sydney Harbour’s most desired luxury catamaran and get to enjoy a 3-hour Christmas party dinner cruise with friends and families. Get the all-in fair packages that include dinner, drinks, and on the weekend DJ & dancing as well.
Enjoy the views of Sydney Harbour at the 3 large outer decks where you can also dance and request songs with the DJ. Capture unforgettable moments with colleagues, friends and families on Christmas while cruising.
*Package available for a minimum group of 8 guests
Please enquire for availability.
Ph 02 8765 1225
MAGISTIC CHRISTMAS DINNER CRUISE AND DRINKS
King Street Wharf
Departs: 7.30pm – 10.00pm
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour Christmas Party dinner cruise
- Deluxe buffet menu freshly prepared on board
- Drinks are included – beer, wine and soft drinks for the duration
- Individual reserved tables for your group
- DJ and dancing (Friday & Saturday nights)
Excessive drinking is not encouraged. We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines and house policies are strictly enforced.
- Intoxicated guests will not be permitted to board the vessel
- No activity that encourages excessive alcohol consumption is permitted
- Alcohol service will be discontinued to intoxicated guests
- We do not serve ‘shots’ or ‘doubles’
- Alcohol service to minors is not permitted
- No guest is permitted to bring or remove alcohol from the vessel
- Our aim is to ensure that all our guests enjoy the harbour in a safe and professionally-managed environment
- Please assist our staff in meeting the requirements of Responsible Service of Alcohol
- We ask you to please respect the residential neighbourhood when disembarking our vessel.
- We recommend all guests arrive at the wharf at least 15 minutes prior to commencement of boarding time to collect your boarding pass. Please allow sufficient time for travel as all of our cruises will depart at the designated time on your cruise confirmation
- The boat will not wait for any passengers beyond the designated departure time. Even in the instance a few passengers within a group are running late, the boat will not wait for them to join the cruise, hence we request all passengers to arrive at the designated boarding time to ensure we depart on time. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers that do not board the cruise on time.
- The minimum dress code for this cruise is smart casual; men should wear trousers and a collared shirt. Singlets, thongs and totally casual attire is not acceptable and you may be refused entry.
- Guests are welcome to the wheelhouse (please seek Captain’s permission)
- For more information on the vessel, please contact the Captain on board
- We recommend comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Please check the weather conditions prior to travel as jackets may be required
- Cruise program and schedule is subject to change
SHARED BUFFET DISHES FOR MAGISTIC DINNER+ THE RIGHT COMBINATION
Fresh prawns+classic seafood sauce (gf)
CHAFING DISH SELECTION
Beef bourguignon+chunky potatoes (gf) (nf)
Traditional Indian butter chicken (gf)
Mediterranean fish bake+fresh tomatoes+olives(df)
Penne+garlic+rocket+chilli+olive oil (v) (nf)
Calamari strips+broad beans+cabbage+roasted garlic+capers (v)
Roasted cauliflower+potato cheese gratin (nf) (v)
Hokkien noodles+julienne vegetables (v)
Roast root vegetables (df) (gf) (nf) (v)
Iceberg strips, edamame+zucchini+crunchy chickpeas+corn+citrus dressing (df) (v)
Japanese-style potato salad+diced carrots+green peas+grain mustard (nf) (v)
Carrot+sultana salad (nf) (df) (v)
Mediterranean salad+couscous+pumpkin+celery+sliced olives (v)
Caesar salad (bacon served by side) (nf)
Warm bread rolls
Selection of condiments and sauces
DESSERT PLATTER (shared between 2 guests)
Vanilla bean pannacotta | Rich chocolate cake | Heavenly tiramisu
*Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
BEERS – choice of any of the beers from the list
- Crown Lager
- Pure Blonde
- Coopers Premium Light
WINES AND SPARKLING
- The Riddle Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine)
- The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc
- The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES – choice of any of the soft drinks or juices from the list
- Fruit Juice (Orange & Apple)
- Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted