Deluxe Sydney Harbour lunch cruise aboard luxury catamaran. On-board you will enjoy restaurant-style dining at reserved individual tables with waiter service and buffet lunch with a choice of hot & cold dishes and salads prepared by our chefs onboard.
Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge aboard this air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar.
MAGISTIC BUFFET LUNCH
King Street Wharf No. 5 – Darling Harbour
12.00pm (departs 12.15pm) – returns 2.00pm
- Sydney Harbour Lunch cruise
- Restaurant-style dining
- Deluxe buffet lunch with a choice of hot & cold dishes and salads prepared by our chefs onboard
- Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge
- Air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar
TICKET PRICES (SPECIALS AVAILABLE ON SELECTED SAILINGS)
|CHILDREN (5-14 yrs): $50|
|INFANT (under 5): $30|
|FAMILY (2 adults & 2 children): $230|
Family valid for 2 adults and 2 children | Pre-bookings essential
Extend your cruise until 4pm
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
* Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Beverages can be purchased from the licensed bar on- board or pre-purchase a bar package
BEVERAGE PACKAGE FOR THE DURATION OF THE CRUISE – $35 PER PERSON
BEERS – choice of any of the beers from the list
- CROWN LAGER
- PURE BLONDE
- COOPERS PREMIUM LIGHT
WINES AND SPARKLING
- HARDY’S BRUT RESERVE (SPARKLING WINE) – VIBRANT BUBBLY TEXTURE AND RICH FRUIT FLAVOURS AND TOASTY CHARACTER
- THE RIDDLE SAUVIGNON BLANC – VIBRANT TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOURS, PASSIONFRUIT LIFT, GREEN APPLE CRUNCH, CRISP AND REFRESHING
- THE RIDDLE SHIRAZ CABERNET – RICH BLACKCURRANT AND RASPBERRY FRUIT FLAVOURS WITH SAVOURY NOTES AND PEPPER SPICE
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES – choice of any of the soft drinks or juices from the list
- FRUIT JUICE (ORANGE & APPLE)
- SOFT DRINKS (PEPSI, DIET PEPSI, SOLO, GINGER ALE, LEMONADE)
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision. Please note we do not provide high chairs due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and pay the relevant price and declare at time of booking, as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked, we will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted
GOOD TO KNOW
- Arrive at the wharf 15 minutes prior to boarding time
- Guests are welcome to the Magistic wheelhouse (please seek Captain’s permission)
- Please check the weather conditions prior to travel as jackets may be required
- Lunch Cruise programme and schedule is subject to change
- We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines
- Odd number bookings (e.g.1, 3, 5, 7 guests) may be subject to shared tables
- There are no baby-changing facilities on board
- Beverage service for the duration of the cruise: Service begins from boarding (a selection of beer, wine & soft drinks) and stops 15 minutes prior to the end of cruise.