Deluxe Sydney Harbour lunch cruise aboard luxury catamaran. On-board you will enjoy restaurant-style dining at reserved individual tables with waiter service and buffet lunch with a choice of hot & cold dishes and salads prepared by our chefs onboard.
Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge aboard this air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar.
MAGISTIC BUFFET LUNCH
King Street Wharf No. 5 – Darling Harbour
12.00pm (departs 12.15pm) – returns 2.00pm
- Sydney Harbour Lunch cruise
- Restaurant-style dining
- Deluxe buffet lunch with a choice of hot & cold dishes and salads prepared by our chefs onboard
- Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge
- Air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar
TICKET PRICES (SPECIALS AVAILABLE ON SELECTED SAILINGS)
|CHILDREN (7-17yrs): $50|
|INFANT (under 7 with seat): $30|
|FAMILY (2 adults & 2 children): $230|
Infants under 7 years without meal and seat – FOC | Family valid for 2 adults and 2 children | Pre-bookings essential
Extend your cruise until 4pm
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
SHARED BUFFET DISHES FOR MAGISTIC LUNCH + THE RIGHT COMBINATION
Fresh prawns + classic seafood sauce (gf)
CHAFING DISH SELECTION
Beef bourguignon + chunky potatoes (gf) (nf)
Traditional Indian butter chicken (gf)
Mediterranean fish bake + fresh tomatoes + olives (df)
Penne + garlic + rocket + chilli + olive oil (v) (nf)
Calamari strips + broad beans + cabbage + roasted garlic + capers
Roasted cauliflower + potato cheese gratin (nf) (v)
Hokkien noodles + julienne vegetables (v)
Roasted root vegetables (df) (gf) (nf) (v)
Iceberg strips, edamame + zucchini + crunchy chickpeas + corn + citrus dressing (df) (v)
Japanese-style potato salad + diced carrots + green peas + grain mustard (nf) (v)
Carrot + sultana salad (nf) (df) (v)
Mediterranean salad + couscous + pumpkin + celery + sliced olives (v)
Caesar salad (bacon served by side) (nf)
Warm bread rolls
Selection of condiments and sauces
Rich chocolate cake
* Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Beverages can be purchased from the licensed bar onboard
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted