Sydney Harbour is the perfect backdrop for a romantic night out this Valentines Day. Enjoy delicious cocktail style canapes plus a more substantial Standing Mini Casual Buffet along with a glass of Bubbly as you sail past Sydney icons such as the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and more. Treat your valentine aboard our luxury air-conditioned catamaran the Harbour Spirit.
Our Valentines Day Cruise is the perfect opportunity to let that someone special know you love them.
Harbour Spirit Valentines Day Cruise
14 February 2019
King Street Wharf 8 – Darling Harbour
7.00pm – 10.00pm
Valentines Day Cruise
Standing Mini Buffet
Glass of Bubbly
Adults: $59 per person (from $99!)
- 3 Hour Sydney Harbour Valentines Day Cruise
- Roving Service of Cocktail style Canapes
- Mini Casual Buffet ( Selection of Hot Dishes, Salads & Dessert)
- Range of casual seating and standing options throughout the night
- Professional Dj playing the Greatest Love Songs
- Complimentary Glass of Bubbles or Beer on arrival
- Cruise on Harbour Spirit, a Luxury Catamaran
- Chill out on the lounges, ottomans or unwind on the deck
- Spacious indoor & outdoor decks for Harbour Viewing
- Dance Floor
- Licensed Cash bar on board.
Tickets are non-refundable
Roving Canapes on arrival:
- Spring Rolls (v)
- Samosas & dipping sauce (v)
- Salt & Pepper Squid
- Panko Crumbed Prawns
Main Menu: Standing Buffet & Casual Seating
- Oven Roasted Chicken, panko crumbed
- Fettuccini Boscaiola, onion, bacon, parmesan and mushrooms cream sauce
- Penne Pasta Siciliana Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables tomato basil sauce (v)
- Potato Au gratin, thinly sliced potato layers, parmesan crusted (v)
- Pumpkin Baby Spinach Salad, Feta Cheese, lemon & olive oil dressing (v)
- Greek salad tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, feta, balsamic glaze (v)
- Seafood Salad, mesclun, prawns, capers, lemons, olive oil dressing
- Antipasto Platter, cheeses, sun dried tomatoes, olives (v)
- Cold Meat platters
- Bakers basket assorted bread selection
- Dessert Selection
Seasonal items subject to change. Vegetarian options included. Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for.
Licensed Cash bar on board.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted