PANORAMIC LUNCH CRUISE
King Street Wharf
- 3-hour luxury lunch cruise (boarding time included)
- Canapés and drinks on Sky Deck (1st Hour)
- 4-course menu: Canapés | Entrées | Mains | Desserts
- Premium wines, beers & sparkling included
- Reserved private tables with waiter service
- This cruise is restricted to 160 guests for maximum guest comfort (the vessel is licensed for 430 guests)
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
CANAPÉS(Served on Sky Deck)
Chef’s selection of 4 canapés
FIRST FLAVOUR(Shared entrée platter)
Whiskey-cured smoked salmon with mascarpone cream, vanilla and seeded mustard (gf)
Grilled teriyaki chicken tulips
Butterfly-grilled West Australian king prawns, dill tapioca pearls, pomegranate and cilantro
MAIN FLAVOUR(Please choose one dish per guest at the table)
Oven roasted corn-fed breast of chicken on kipfler potatoes with chimichurri and parsnip roulade
Herb and pistachio crusted Petuna Ocean Trout with quinoa and radish
Large ravioli parcels served with beurre blanc
Chef’s weekly selection of two desserts to choose from
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
No permitted on this cruise
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted