Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the light displays, skip the crowds and experience the festival on a boat!
1.5 hour charter aboard a luxury 16 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host.
Canapes + 1 complimentary beverage will be provided (select from beer, wine, soft drink or juice).
This vessel is a licensed premise, so further drinks will be available for purchase on board. BYO is
Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf, Millers Point NSW 2000.
The Vivid Sydney Festival runs from 24 May to 15 June 2019.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW!
An intimate cruising experience with maximum passenger numbers of 45
See the highlights of the Vivid Sydney Festival and enjoy amazing views
Indoor and outdoor viewing areas
Enjoy the water and skip the crowds
VIVID SPECIAL CRUISES
Operating 24 May to 15 June 2019
$49 per adult
$29 per child (0-12 years)
Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
• Arancini Balls – bolognaise beef and basil pesto
• Sliders with a selection of toppings (served cold)
• Mini Beef Pies & Sausage Rolls
• Fresh Prawns served with seafood sauce
• Mini Gourmet Quiches – bacon & cheese and ricotta & spinach
1 complimentary beverage, with further drinks available for purchase on board.
• White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc & Pinot Gris
• Red Wine – Shiraz & Pinot Noir
• Sparkling Wine
• Beer – select from two options
• Non-Alcoholic – Soft Drink, Juice & Water
Some variations to food and beverage selections may occur from time to time due to availability.
The Departure Point
A location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at Wilson Parking Barangaroo for a flat rate. The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, 2 key destinations which feature the Vivid light display.
VIVID SYDNEY CRUISE SCHEDULE 2019
• Friday 24th May – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 25th May – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 26th May – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 30th May – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 31st May– 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 1st June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 2nd June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 6th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 7th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 8th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 9th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 13th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 14th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 15th June – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
There is some light catering and 1 drink included in your ticket. You may BYO additional food and drinks (eskie space is limited)