Sydney Harbour’s spectacular live cabaret show
Come aboard the Cabaret Dinner Cruise and experience a restaurant-quality dinner cruise combined with the glitz and glamour of a world-class cabaret show of exceptional Australian talent. You will be mesmerised by Sydney’s icons such as the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, backlit by the lights of the sky scrapers of Sydney, one of the world’s most beautiful harbour cities.
DINNER CRUISE PROGRAM
19:00 – Showboat Welcome
You will be greeted by our glamorous Show girls, why not take the opportunity to take a memorable photograph before you come on board? Your showgirls will assist you to be seated at your individual reserved table.
20:00 – Harbour Views & Dinner
Stroll the spacious outer decks and enjoy the world-famous views of Sydney Harbour. Take picture-perfect selfies as you cruise under the Harbour Bridge & past the Opera House. Afterwards, your Main course, a choice between a veal and chicken dish, is served to your table.
20:30 – Onstage Celebrations
Guests celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries are invited on stage, showered with Showboat greetings and treated to a glass of champagne. A sumptuous dessert platter of panna cotta, chocolate cake and tiramisu is served to your table.
21:00 – It’s Showtime
Our spectacular show The Voyage of Love, performed by our talented all-Australian dancers and songstress takes centre stage. Nine upbeat dance choreographies follow each other at a frenzied pace interspersed with beautiful songs.
22:00 – Showboat Farewell
The show concludes as the cruise returns to King Street Wharf. Farewell from the cast and crew! Walk away with a smile on your face as you recall the highlights of your Showboat dinner cruise.
King Street Wharf No. 5- Darling Harbour
Boards 19:00 Departs 19:30 Returns 22:00
3-hour dinner cruise in Sydney Harbour
Sydney’s longest running cabaret show ‘Voyage of Love’
Restaurant-style deluxe 3-course seated & served dinner
Licensed bar to purchase drinks
Individual reserved table & waiter service
Air-conditioned boats with fully licensed bar
Outer decks for great views
DINNER with Show Cruise:
This cruise operates Daily (except Sunday & Tuesdays).
ADULT – $180 – Discount special $140
CHILD: $80 (5-14 years)
INFANT: $40 (under 5 years)
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour dinner cruise (boarding time included)
- 3-course freshly prepared deluxe dinner
- 1-hour show ‘Voyage of Love’ by an all-Australian cast
- Restaurant-style dining at individual reserved tables
- Fully licensed bar on board & waiter service
Drinks Package (house beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks) – $36pp
Window Seat – $25pp
Indian Menu – $20pp
VIVID SPECIAL: 2-course course menu with Drinks – 24 May to 15 June 2019
- 3hr Vivid Sydney dinner cruise
- Deluxe 2-course dinner, freshly prepared aboard
- Beer, wine & soft drinks included for the duration of the cruise
- Reserved tables* with waiter service
- 1-hour live show ‘Voyage of Love’
ADULT – $150
CHILD: $72 (5-14 years)
INFANT: $40 (under 5 years)
Pre-bookings are essential.
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day.
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
Prices are subject to change
CABARET DINNER MENU
INDIAN DINNER MENU
CABARET VIVID MENU
VIVID SPECIAL MENU
Oven-roasted chicken breast + spinach mash + grilled asparagus + chimichurri
Dessert Platter (Shared between two guests)
Platter of Vanilla bean panna cotta, Rich chocolate cake, Heavenly tiramisu
Vivid Beverage Inclusions
Choice of any of the beers from the list:
Crown Lager, Pure Blonde, Coopers Premium Light
Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine)
Vibrant bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours and toasty character
The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc
Vibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp and refreshing
The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet
Rich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes and pepper spice
Choice of any of the soft drinks or juices from the list:
Fruit Juice (Orange & Apple)
Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
* Indicative menu only. Menu may be subject to minor changes.
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted