WHEN: 31 December 2020
WHERE: King Street Wharf No. 9
MEET TIME: 30 mins before confirmed departure time
(Please arrive early as we are not allowed to return to the wharf for anyone running late.)
Pick-up: 7:00 pm
Return: 1:00 am
BRING: A valid form of Photo ID. A printed copy of you Booking Order. Cash or eftpos/credit card for drink purchases outside of the beverage package.
Spacious vessel with great viewing locations for the fireworks;
Proclaim NYE 2020 Cruise Tickets
ADULTS: $595 per person
Your Ticket Includes:
- Spacious vessel with great viewing locations for the fireworks;
- Unlimited drinks;
- Entertainment; and
- Gourmet Menu
Tickets are Non-refundable, full payment required to confirm booking
Main Course – Buffet
- Tasmanian fillets of Australian salmon with an optional creamy dill sauce
- Char grilled beef fillets served with a red wine jus and optional mustard or onion jam
- Crisp cos lettuce served with Gran Padano Parmesan and anchovy dressing
- Quinoa salad with roasted pumpkin and broccoli
- Roast potato salad with a seeded mustard dressing
- Buk-wok coleslaw with crispy noodles and a light asian dressing
- Assorted fresh bread rolls
- Oysters served on the shell with lemon wedges
- Goats cheese and caramalised onion served on a crouton
- Vegetable spring rolls served with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Selection of mixed sushi with wasabi and soy
- Fresh seasonal fruit platters
- Belgium petite fours
- Tea and coffee
Peroni, Pure Blonde, VB, James Boag Light, Monteiths Apple Cider,
Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Sparkling, Cabernet Merlot.
Vodka, Burbon, Rum, Whiskey, Gin.
Cordials, Soft Drink, Water.
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
We do offer BYO catering on some vessels. Charges may apply. Please ask us to quote on suitable vessels for your event.