PENFOLDS GRANGE DINNER
Circular Quay Wharf No.6
9.30pm Fri April to October
10.30pm Sat & Fri November to March
- Cruise on MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2*
- Priority boarding & welcome reception
– available for Circular Quay departures only
- 5-6 course degustation dining
- Gold seating and live music
- Penfolds platinum selection of private bin & vintage wines to complement each course
- One bottle of Penfolds Grange served between six guests
- House spirits, local & imported beers, liqueur coffee & soft drinks
- Live music and a million dollar views
TICKET PRICES (adults only cruise)
|ADULT: PENFOLDS GRANGE DINNER*||$595|
Window Seating – $25pp
Penfolds Grange package is price on a table of 2
Tables of less than 2 guests as follows:
– Table for 1 $950
– Table for 2 $595 per person
Your bottle of Grange will be decanted at your table, re-bottled and left to breathe, awaiting the penultimate fifth course
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ON SELECTED SAILINGS: ENQUIRE BELOW
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted