Enjoy an exquisite cruise with buffet menu and party DJ while cruising the spectacular sights of Sydney Harbour. Dine while you catch the beautiful city foreshore lights aboard this air-conditioned deluxe catamaran with fully licensed bar. Shared group cruise option. Contact us for private charter options
Available Cruise Dates 2019:
Sat 30th November – Lunch 12noon to 3pm
Sun 8th December – Dinner 6pm to 9.30pm
Sat 14th December – Lunch 12noon to 3pm
HARBOUR SPIRIT EOY PARTY
Darling Harbour, NSW
12noon to 3pm or 6.00pm to 9.30pm
- Modern Australian built catamaran
- 26 metres long x 12.5 metres wide
- Contemporary dining saloon with flexible layout
- Fully air-conditioned vessel
- Superb Harbour views from inside the luxury dining area
- Audio Visual & PA system
- Spectacular LED laser light show (on request)Dance floor
- Lunch Cruise Tickets: Sun – Thurs $120p/p (includes Buffet, Drinks Package & Party Dj)
- Lunch Cruise Tickets: Friday – Saturday $130p/p (includes Buffet,Drinks Package & Party Dj)
- Dinner Cruise Tickets: Sun – Thurs $130p/p (includes Buffet, Drinks Package & Party Dj)
- Dinner Cruise Ticket: Friday – Saturday $140p/p (includes Buffet, Drinks Package & Party Dj)
3-hour Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
Cruise on a Luxury Catamaran
Professional Party Dj playing 70’s 80’s & today’s top hits
Freshly prepared Buffet Dinner
Buffet Style Selection of Side Dishes & Salads
Delicious Dessert Selection
Bar package: Beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks
Spacious indoor & outer decks for harbour viewing
Spectacular views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city skyline
Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise aboard a fully air-conditioned prestige vessel
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted