GLASSBOAT VIVID CRUISE
Vivid 2020 cancelled. Enquire about packages for 2021!
King Street Wharf
Boarding: 7:30 pm
Departure: 8:00 pm
Returns: 10:30 pm
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Canapés and drinks served in the Cocktail Lounge (1st hour)
- 8-course seated and served a degustation menu
- Selection of premium beer, wine & soft drinks for the duration of the cruise
- Restaurant-style dining at individual reserved tables
- Fully licensed bar and waiter service
VIVID TICKET PRICE
Cruise Highlights and Point of Interest
- All-inclusive package with no hidden costs
- Sydney’s newest Vivid cruise on a glass boat
- High-end restaurant-quality dinner experience
- Roving views of Sydney Harbour and its star attractions
- Air-conditioned glass vessel with Cocktail Lounge and Sky Deck
- We recommend all guests arrive at the wharf at least 15 minutes prior to commencement of boarding time to collect your boarding pass from our office at King Street Wharf 5
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- There are no baby-changing facilities on board
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
GLASS BOAT DEGUSTATION MENU (8-COURSE)
(Seafood-inspired degustation menu)
Huon Valley Smoked Salmon Tartlets
Golden-Fried King Prawns + Szechuan Salt & Pepper
(Served as canapés roving on Mezzanine/Top Deck. Canapés for Vegetarian guests are served to the table)
(served to the table to share/as individual)
Butterflied West Australian Prawns + Sliced Roasted Kangaroo + Contemporary Caesar
Steamed Mixed Seafood Dumpling + Snow Pea Tendrils + Aged Mirin
Roasted Breast Duck + Blackberries + Golden Raisins
Tenderloin (Premium Australian Beef) + Mushroom Medley
VEGETARIAN FLAVOURS (only for Vegetarians)
(served to the table to share/as individual dishes)
* Canapes for Vegetarian guests served at the table
Heirloom Tomato Salad + Virgin Olive Oil
Haloumi + Broad Beans + Roasted Garlic + Capers
Mushroom & Vegetable Dumplings + Snow Pea Tendrils + Aged Mirin
Beetroot Ravioli + Pinenuts + Raisins + Beurre Blanc
Roasted Kipfler Potatoes
Radicchio Salad with Green Olives & Parmesan
(shared between two guests)
Deconstructed Chef’s Dessert Extravaganza
*Indicative menu only – items may be subject to change without notice.
*Please refer to our T&C regarding menu details.
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
BEERS – Choice of any of the beers from the list
James Squire 150 Lashes
Coopers Premium Light
A selection of Australian sparkling wine and Moscato (pink sparkling) of restaurant quality
A selection of two Australian white and two Australian red wines of restaurant quality
San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES – Choice of any soft drinks or juices from the list
Fruit juices (orange, apple, pineapple, grapefruit)
Soft drinks (Pepsi, diet Pepsi, solo, ginger ale, lemonade)
*Indicative beverage list only. Items may be subject to change
*Australian Cruise Group strictly adheres to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines. This is not an unlimited beverage package. We request our guests to drink responsibly, enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation and consistent with the concept of the cruise. You will be refused service by our crew on board at their absolute discretion if you do not comply with any reasonable request consistent with the NSW liquor license regulations and our house policy
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted