Enjoy a 3-hour Christmas party lunch with office mates or a get-together with family and friends on Sydney Harbour’s newest glass boat offers an all-inclusive cruise, table banquet lunch and drinks package!
*Package available for a minimum booking of 8 guests
Please enquire for availability.
Ph 02 8765 1225
GLASS BALLROOM CHRISTMAS LUNCH CRUISE WITH DRINKS
King Street Wharf
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour lunch cruise
- Canapés on the Sky Deck
- Substantial table buffet (banquet menu) of shared entrées, main courses and dessert
- Beer, wine & soft drinks for duration of cruise
- Individual reserved tables for the group
- Fully licensed bar and waiter service
- This cruise is restricted to 160 guests for maximum guest comfort (the vessel is licensed for 430 guests)
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
TABLE BANQUET MENU
Minimum 8, Maximum 10 guests per table
ENTRÉE (shared dishes)
Smoked salmon, pickled fennel salad+crème fraîche (gf)
Charcuterie of Hungarian salami+Wagyu Bresaola+prosciutto+apple salad
Salt and pepper cauliflower (v)
MAIN COURSE (shared dishes)
Oven roasted corn-fed breast of chicken (1/2 breast per guest), kipfler potatoes+chimichurri+parsnip roulade
Butterfly-grilled Thai green curry west Australian king prawns (2 per guest)
Baked snapper fillet (120gms each)+tomato and olive salad+balsamic vinegar+olive oil
Pan-fried gnocchi+broccolini+zucchini+corn+broad beans+kale pesto (v)
SALAD (shared dishes)
Iceberg strips, edamame+zucchini+cabbage+crunchy chickpeas+corn+citrus sesame dressing
Mixed greens tossed in butter+garlic
DESSERT (Alternate serve)
French bailey tart + crème anglaise
Oreo cheesecake + apricot jelly
*Sample menu only, subject to minor changes
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an onboard kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer a vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies, you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
BEERS – Choice of any of the beers from the list
James Squire 150 Lashes
Coopers Premium Light
A selection of Australian sparkling wine and Moscato (pink sparkling) of restaurant quality
A selection of two Australian white and two Australian red wines of restaurant quality
San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES – Choice of any soft drinks or juices from the list
Fruit juices (orange, apple, pineapple, grapefruit)
Soft drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, solo, ginger ale, lemonade)
*Indicative beverage list only. Items may be subject to change
*Australian Cruise Group strictly adheres to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines. This is not an unlimited beverage package. We request our guests to drink responsibly, enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation and consistent with the concept of the cruise. You will be refused service by our crew on board at their absolute discretion if you do not comply with any reasonable request consistent with the NSW liquor license regulations and our house policy
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted