Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. See the spectacular sights and sounds and enjoy the scenic views of Sydney’s enlightened buildings and landmarks. With indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the light displays, skip the crowds and experience the festival on a boat!
ENIGMAX VIVID CRUISE
An intimate cruising experience with maximum passenger numbers of 20
See the highlights of the Vivid Sydney Festival and enjoy amazing views
Indoor and outdoor viewing areas
Enjoy the water and skip the crowds
VIVID SPECIAL CRUISES
$59 per adult
$34 per child (0-12 years)
Redeem your NSW Discover Voucher off the cost of your cruise before 30th June – $25 per voucher
Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
90-minute cruise aboard EnigmaX with an experienced skipper and deck hand/host
Italian Inspired Antipasto Spread with bread rolls + 1 complimentary beverage will be provided (select from beer, wine, soft drink or juice).
BYO is not permitted unless a private booking is confirmed.
Pick up and drop off at Towns Place Wharf. Address is 6 Towns Place, Millers Point NSW 2000
iPod dock with internal and external speakers
The Departure Point
A location away from the mass crowds has been carefully selected to avoid confusion and congestion when boarding. Towns Place Wharf is in close proximity to the newest city precinct Barangaroo Reserve and parking is available at Wilson Parking Barangaroo for a flat rate. The wharf is a short walk from both Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, 2 key destinations which feature the Vivid light display.
Cruise Dates & Times
• Friday 6th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 7th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 8th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 12th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 13th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 14th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 15th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 19th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 20th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 21st August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Sunday 22nd August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Thursday 26th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Friday 27th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
• Saturday 28th August – 6:00pm-7:30pm; 8:00pm-9:30pm
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable