COVID-19 SAFE VESSEL PLAN (as of 12.02.21)
To ensure the health and safety of our passengers. Our vessel operators have completed and registered their COVID Safe plans and implemented operational measurements in keeping with current government guidelines in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Operators will continue to update their COVID safe operational plans in accordance with any changes in restrictions for Commercial Vessels.
HEALTH & HYGIENE
- Temperature checks may be conducted pre-boarding.
- Hand sanitation will be a pre-boarding requirement. Hand sanitizer stations will be available on-board. Paper towels will replace linen towels in bathrooms
- Vessels will be cleaned thoroughly between charters
- Frequent cleaning will be conducted throughout the cruise with particular attention given to high-touch / high-traffic areas on the vessel, including handrails and poles, door handles, surface areas, etc.
- A number of crew members will have completed ‘Workplace Infection Control’ training and a crew member will be assigned as a COVID marshal on-board.
- COVID Safe signage issued by the government has been added to all vessels.
- Buffet menus will be served by staff. Passengers will not be permitted to share serving utensils.
- All crew members demonstrate healthy and safe work practices and are not permitted to work if sick.
- All crew members will wear masks. Passengers are not required to wear masks.
- If you have guests that have recently returned from overseas, states/ areas where quarantine measures are in place, will not be permitted to attend until after the quarantine period.
- Any guest that is feeling unwell are not permitted to attend
- Capacity on commercial vessels must not exceed one customer per 2 square metres of publicly accessible space.
- Passengers should observe social distancing when waiting at the wharf and during embarkation/ disembarkation of the vessel
- Passengers will be reminded about social distancing and hygiene guidelines in the crew safety briefing
- Table seating will be spaced at least 1.5 metres apart
- Where possible staff will ensure 1.5 metres of physical distancing
- Maximum 20 passengers on a dance floor, wedding only
- No singing or chanting permitted
- Attendance Register’. An electronic record of all passenger names and contact numbers is required in line with government guidelines to ensure contact tracing can be conducted effectively if required. Passengers will need to scan a QR code on embarkation or once onboard the vessel. They must ensure the Service NSW App is downloaded to their phone before embarkation.
- In addition, for large groups, we may request a passenger list prior to the event. Any passenger details provided to Prestige Harbour Cruises and shared with our operators will be held in complete confidence and passengers will not be contacted directly.
- Any passengers that fail to register their details may be required to pay any Government fines if applicable