Enjoy a 3-hour lunch cruise with panoramic 360 views of Sydney Harbour in an adult only environment. On-board the chef will freshly prepare your menu on-board and you can enjoy a choice of beer, wine, sparking and soft drinks from the bar whilst you enjoy the splendor of Sydney Harbour.
Drinks are not included in the ticket price. Bar package upgrade $27pp
Saturday & Sundays (plus Fridays in December)
CLEARVIEW LUNCH CRUISE
King Street Wharf
- 3-hour luxury lunch cruise (boarding time included)
- Roving banquet menu
- Reserved tables with waiter service
- 360 degree views from every table
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
ENTREE PLATTER (served to the table, shared between 2)
Smoked salmon & prawn cerviche
Grilled teriyaki chicken tulips
MAIN COURSES (Unlimited serving to the table by roving waiters)
Grilled fish with provencal tomatoes and olives
Chicken tikka masala
Orecchiette al limone (v)
Tofu & mixed vegetable stir fry with cashew nuts (v)
Paprika pork scallopini
Served to the table in bowls
Chefs seasonal salad
Roasted root vegetables
Chef’s deconstructed eton mess
VEGETARIAN MENU (individual serve)
Carpaccio of aroma tomatoes and avocado with a dash of chilli oil
Mushroom arancini balls with aioli
Vegetarian samosas with tamarind date chutney
Warm salad of asparagus, baby carrots, broccolini, hazelnuts, kalamata olives & chilli olive oil
Haloumi, broad beans, roasted garlic, capers
Cauliflower tikka masala
Beetroot ravioli, pine nuts, raisins & beurre blanc
Shared dishes served to guests
Crunchy tofu, mixed vegetable & Cashew nut stir fry
Orecchiette al limone
Chef’s seasonal salad
Roasted root vegetables & balsamic maple glaze
Chefs Deconstructed Eton Mess
* Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions, and modifications of menus onboard our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an onboard kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies, you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
No permitted on this cruise
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted