CLEARVIEW DINNER CRUISE
King Street Wharf 5
- 3-hour glass boat dinner cruise (boarding time included)
- Seated and served degustation menu
- Fully licensed bar
- Individual reserved tables with waiter service
Bar Package upgrade: $33 per person
Deluxe Cheese Platter: $36pp (shared between 2)
- No guests below the age of 18 are permitted, including infants
- Cruise duration includes boarding time
- Recommended Dress Code:
- Men are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on a dinner cruise.
- Women are encouraged to dress accordingly to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant
- We do not permit athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets, beachwear
- You will be refused to board if you are not dressed appropriately and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
- No large tour groups are booked on this cruise
Smoked salmon & prawn ceviche + virgin olive oil + chilli
Roasted Duck Breast + Blackberries + Golden Raisins
Radicchio + Green olive salad
Garlic and Herb Bread
Butterflied West Australian Prawns + garlic butter
Prime veal cutlet + Moroccan spiced broccolini & baby carrots + shiraz jus
Chef’s special roast potatoes with mayonnaise and garlic
Chef’s Deconstructed Eton mess (shared between 2)
Caprice Salad + Roma Tomatoes + Broccolini + Basil + Virgin Olive oil
Warm salad of asparagus + baby carrots + broccolini + hazelnuts + kalamata olives + chilli + olive oil (v, gf)
Haloumi + Broad Beans + Roasted Garlic + Capers
Beetroot Ravioli + Pinenuts + Raisins + Beurre Blanc
Chef’s Deconstructed Eton mess
* Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions, and modifications of menus onboard our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an onboard kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies, you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
PURCHASE FROM THE BAR OR PRE-PURCHASE A BAR PACKAGE $27 per person
BEERS – Choice of any of the beers from the list
Coopers Premium Light
WINES & SPARKLING
- Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine)
Bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours & toasty character
- Angus Moscato
Hot pink sparkling with exotic mix of lychee, musk and spice
- The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc
Vibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp and refreshing
- The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet
Rich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes and pepper spice
San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES – Choice of any soft drinks or juices from the list
Fruit juices (orange & apple)
Soft drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, solo, ginger ale, lemonade)
*Indicative beverage list only. Items may be subject to change
*This Cruise strictly adheres to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines. This is not an unlimited beverage package. We request our guests to drink responsibly, enjoy alcoholic beverages in moderation and consistent with the concept of the cruise. You will be refused service by our crew on board at their absolute discretion if you do not comply with any reasonable request consistent with the NSW liquor license regulations and our house policy
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Not permitted on this cruise
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted