New Years Eve Cruise on this large catamaran is the ultimate way to participate in one of the world’s biggest celebrations! With large windows, and 4 spacious outdoor decks, you will have one of the most amazing views of Sydney’s famous fireworks.
Enjoy 6 hours of fun filled cruising on Sydney Harbour we start the evening with welcome drinks whilst soaking up the magnificent sunset as we cruise past the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. The setting is magical and an amazing opportunity to snap up some great photos with your family and friends.
The all inclusive menu includes tempting appetisers, our famous Seafood & Carvery buffet dinner, and beautiful desserts all freshly cooked onboard.
The New Years Eve fireworks displays will leave you breathless with two fireworks shows, the family show at 9pm and then for the world class show at midnight to welcome in the New Year.
CRUISING 31 DECEMBER 2020!
SPIRIT NEW YEARS EVE
CBD to be advised
Boarding: 6:15 pm
Departure: 6:45 pm
Return: 1:10 am
Please ensure that you are at the designated departure point 30mins prior to departure as check in will commence shortly after.
- 6 Hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Comfortable allocated indoor seating
- Chilled cocktails on arrival
- Open bar with premium drinks including spirits
- Delicious Seafood and Carvery Buffet
- Dessert with coffee & tea
- All night DJ & light show across two levels
- Outdoor decks for the ultimate views of the firework display!
- Lucky Door Prizes
- Party Screamers and Hats to get you in the party mood!
TICKET PRICES 2020
|Adults||$825 Early Bird $725|
|CHILDREN:||$825 Early Bird $725|
|CONCESSION:||$825 Early Bird $725|
All sales are final and 100% non-refundable
SEAFOOD & CARVERY BUFFET
A wide selection of delicious flavours from our buffet menu freshly prepared by our chefs.
(V) – Vegetarian selections (GF) – Gluten Free selections
APPETISERS ON ARRIVAL
(V) Vegetable crduites with middle-eastern babaganouge and homemade guacamole
Crostini with delicious dips
(V) Vegetarian Cocktail Spring rolls served with sweet chilli sauce
Enticing beef balls with basil served with traditional BBQ dipping sauce
Premium long panko prawns served with teriyaki sauce
AT THE BUFFET
(GF) Fresh tiger king prawns served with Thousand Island dressing and fresh lemon wedges
(GF) Chilled Sydney rock oysters served with sea salt and lemon wedges
(GF) Herb encrusted Roast Beef with gravy and assorted mustards
Succulent chicken thigh pieces roasted in Moroccan herbs and spices
(V) (GF) Oven baked baby potatoes with virgin olive oil, oregano and rock salt; served with sour crème
(V) Creamy mushroom penne with a burst of fresh Italian herbs
(GF) Platters of continental cured meats
(V) (GF) Platter of sundried tomatoes, roasted capsicum, mini bell capsicum stuffed with feta cheese, char
grilled eggplant and stuffed green olives
(V) (GF) Freshly tossed rocket, baby spinach and mixed mesculin garden salad with Italian and French dressing
(V) (GF) Traditional Greek salad with feta cheese, red onions and kalamata olives
(V) Baby beetroot with baby spinach leaves, red onions, walnuts with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
(V) (GF) Mixed Bean salad with corn, dressed with a light mustard vinaigrette
(V) Crusty Italian mixed dinner rolls and sliced French bread
(V) (GF) Platter of freshly sliced seasonal fruits
(V) Selection of International and Australian cheeses with crackers and dried fruits
(V) Assortment of blueberry and New York cheesecakes
Indicative menu only. Items subject to change without prior notice.
Drinks are inclusive for this cruise and include the following:
- Pure Blonde – Ultra low-carb larger, Australia
- Tooheys Extra Dry – Extra dry larger, Australia
- Victoria Bitter – Classic larger, Australia
- Corona Extra – Pale larger, Mexico
- James Squire 150 Lashes – Pale ale, Australia
- Asahi – Super dry larger beer, Japana
- Coopers Light – Low alcohol beer, Australia
- Rhythm & Rhyme – Chardonay, 2018, South Australia
- Studio Series – Pinot Grigio, 2018, South Australia
- Stonegate – Sauvignon Blanc, 2019, South Australia
- Stonegate – Sparkling Chardonay Pinot Noir, South Australia
- St. Louis– Brut French Sparkling, 2018, France
- Chalk Hill Blue – Shiraz Cabernet, 2018, South Australia
- Stonegate - Cabernet Sauvignon, 2017, South Australia
- Rhythm & Rhyme– Rose, 2019, South Australia
Spirits & Liquors:
- Scotch, Rum, Jim Beam, Vodka, Gin, Bacardi, Ouzo, Southern Comfort, Tequila, Tia Maria, Baileys
- Kahlua, Sambucca, Midori, Malibu
- Vodka Cruisers
- Soft Drinks and Juices
The following Spirits and Liquors are available on cash bar basis:
Black Label Scotch, Chivas Regal, Jack Daniels, Vodka Cruisers, Aperol Spritz
We practice RSA and do not serve shots, slammers or doubles.
RSA regulations apply. Any customers showing signs of intoxicated behaviour will be asked to slow down or banned from the bar. Aggressive behaviour will result in calling the Police and immediate drop off at the nearest wharf.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
The menu is designed to accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted