Join us on a full day of touring by sea & land.
Begin your day with a sensational morning tea cruise. A unique, two hour cruise experience. Enjoy the company of a small group aboard a 52 foot motor yacht. Your personal captain & host will share the rich history of Sydney Harbour and
its foreshore as you take in the sites of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and the bays and coves of Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy lite morning tea with coffee, tea, juice, water and 5-star service.
Depart in front of the Sydney Harbour Marriott for an unforgettable Panoramic Sydney half day tour. Visit Sydney’s trendy districts, superb coastal cliff walks and famous Bondi Beach.
Your personal guide will entertain you along the way.
SYDNEY LAND AND SEA TOUR
Departure Location & time:
Sea: Departs Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay, 10am sharp – 12:00 pm
Land: Departs Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel (30 Pitt Street) 1:20pm sharp – 5pm (return to your hotel)
(please arrive 15 minutes prior)
Sea – Morning Tea Cruise
Land – Sightseeing tour in mini van – 1:15pm – 5pm
TICKET PRICES – until March 2021
CHILDREN (3-12 y/o): $170
Under 3 yrs FREE
· From 2-16 passengers
· Enjoy lite morning tea with coffee, tea, juice, water and 5-star service.
· Departs from Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay. This is located in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art.
· Cruise departs 10am sharp (please arrive 15 minutes prior), returns 12:00
· From 2-16 passengers
· Visit Sydney’s trendy districts, superb coastal cliff walks and famous Bondi Beach. Your personal guide will entertain you along the way.
· Departs Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel (30 Pitt Street) 1:20pm sharp (please arrive 15 minutes prior) return to your hotel 5pm
· Lunch: 12:00-1:15pm Explore the “Rocks”, Lunch on your own (duration 1 ¼ hours)
Labour Day Holiday
New Years Day
Australia Day Public Holiday
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
Lite Morning Tea Menu
Tea & Coffee served with a variety of sweet biscuits and a Fruit and Cheese Platter.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted