3 hour deluxe Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard luxury catamaran. On-board you will enjoy restaurant-style dining at reserved individual tables with waiter service and banquet meal freshly prepared on-board
Dine while you take in the beautiful city foreshore lights aboard this air-conditioned vessel with a fully licensed bar.
CRUISING – weekends
MAGISTIC BUFFET DINNER
King Street Wharf No. 5 – Darling Harbour
Boards 7.15pm (departs 7.40pm) Returns 10pm
- 3-hour Sydney Harbour dinner cruise on a luxury Magistic catamaran
- Restaurant-style seating at reserved tables with waiter service
- Deluxe buffet dinner
- Spectacular night views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and city skyline
- Licensed bar to purchase drinks
CHILDREN (5-17yrs): $59
FAMIILY (2 adults & 2 children): $250
Bar Package: $42pp
Cheese Platter: $18pp (min 2)
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus on board our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
All must be purchased by all adults in the booking
BAR PACKAGE – $42pp
*WE STRICTLY ADHERE TO NSW RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL GUIDELINES
BEERS – choice of any of the beers from the list
- CROWN LAGER
- PURE BLONDE
- COOPERS PREMIUM LIGHT
WINES AND SPARKLING
- HARDY’S BRUT RESERVE (SPARKLING WINE) – VIBRANT BUBBLY TEXTURE AND RICH FRUIT FLAVOURS AND TOASTY CHARACTER
- THE RIDDLE SAUVIGNON BLANC – VIBRANT TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOURS, PASSIONFRUIT LIFT, GREEN APPLE CRUNCH, CRISP AND REFRESHING
- THE RIDDLE SHIRAZ CABERNET – RICH BLACKCURRANT AND RASPBERRY FRUIT FLAVOURS WITH SAVOURY NOTES AND PEPPER SPICE
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES – choice of any of the soft drinks or juices from the list
- FRUIT JUICE (ORANGE & APPLE)
- SOFT DRINKS (PEPSI, DIET PEPSI, SOLO, GINGER ALE, LEMONADE)
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted